by VARIOUS ARTISTS
- Martijn Pieck & Martijn Comes & Dante Boon – 4 mn
- Zeno van den Broek & Otto Kokke – Cloud Chamber
- Ruaridh Law & Francisco Meirino – Always in delay, but yet we’rehere
- Jon Wesseltoft & Miguel A. Garcia – Migratory Patterns
- Gemma Bass & Coen Oscar Polack – Happenstance
- Matthijs Kouw & d’incise – Ff_rrrrnit-t-t-trrs
- Gareth Davis & Gary Farr – Adleisiau
- Ilia Belorukov & Bas van Huizen – Signaalgravers
- Kay Stephen & Production Unit – I Played With Everyone 0
- Philipp Bückle & Fernando José Pereira – Dikobra’s Trail (Before S.)
- Jeremy Young & Jean-Luc Guionnet – 392
- Jonas Kocher & Tapage – Imbalanced
- Wouter Jaspers & Radboud Mens – Echoes of Nothing
- Elif Yalvaç & Frank Crijns – NiT.
- Reinier van Houdt & Anla Courtis – Footprints
- Fani Konstantinidou & Orphax – Twee Stemmig
- Jan Kleefstra & Lasse Marhaug – Wolk
- Cyril Bondi & Rutger Zuydervelt – Tyêtre
- Steffan de Turck & Roald van Dillewijn – Portable Breath
- Alfredo Costa Monteiro & Mattias Petersson – Inner Intersection
- Bruno Duplant & Tullis Rennie – Breath(e)s
- Claudio F. Baroni & René Aquarius – Mouth Ambience
- Modelbau & TR Kirstein – Fur Monitor
- João Faria & Giulio Aldinucci – Lógica, Retorica ed Estética
- Jos Smolders & Luca Venitucci – Beltuna
Listen and buy the record here.
Track number 13 written and performed by Radboud Mens & Wouter Jaspers.
All profits made from this release will be donated to 113 Suicide Prevention, and if you buy any other merch with this CD ,15% from this is also donated.
113 Suicide Prevention is the national Dutch suicide prevention centre. The organization has been active as an independent care provider since September 2009. They employ psychologists and psychiatrists and a large group of fully trained volunteers who allow them to provide round-the-clock confidential support through chats and phone calls. 113 works in close cooperation with the mental health institutes’ crisis centres. Together, these professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across the Netherlands for dialogues and psychological treatments. The ambition of 113 is to radically bring down the amount of suicides in The Netherlands. Moving Furniture Records stands fully with this goal and want to support the organisation as much as psosible with this compilation.
If you are struggling and are in need yourself, or know someone who is troubled, find your local support organisation on the following websites:
Let’s bring suicide down worldwide together.
Thanks to all artists involved, Jos Smolders, Rutger Zuydervelt and Monotype Pressing for making this compilation possible.
releases May 20, 2022
Concept and production by Sietse van Erve
Mastering by Jos Smolders at EARLabs
Artwork by Rutger Zuydervelt